Www sexdating dk common and alicia keys dating
(6) "Web Access Contract" means the contract made between Us and the Visitor to the Site each time they access the Site.
(7) “Services” means any Service which We may offer from time to time.
Nor do we guarantee that there are no other providers than those shown.
(5) The use of the Site is at the Visitor to the Site's own risk.
(1) A Visitor to the Site undertakes that he or she will not: (A) view and use the Site except for his or her own purposes and will not sell, publish or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, store, retransmit or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose; (B) use or interfere with the Site other than in accordance with these Conditions or (without limitation) in any way so that all or part of the Site or any Material is or could be interrupted, reproduced, stored, retransmitted, published, damaged, rendered less efficient, corrupted or in any way impaired; (C) use the Site or the Material in any manner which constitutes an infringement of any third party rights (including Intellectual Property Rights); (D) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to, or breach the rights of, any other person; (E) upload, post, publish or transmit, or use in any way, Material which is protected by an Intellectual Property Right without the prior written consent of its owner; (F) introduce to the Site viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful; (G) gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site; (H) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or distribute a denial-of service attack; (I) attempt to reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or disassemble the Site or any Material or knowingly allow others to do so, except to the extent that applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
A Visitor to the Site may not modify any Material or create copies of any Material; (J) onward transmit or distribute any Material electronically or via the internet; (K) intercept or attempt to incept any email.
(14) The Visitor to the Site agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless, Our partners, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, actions or demands (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from the Visitor to the Site's use or misuse of the Site, the Services or the Visitor to the Site's breach of these Conditions.
We will provide notice to the Visitor to the Site as soon as it is able, of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
(9) The Site and the Material are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties of any kind.